Home

Tripadvisor Hampi

Book your Hotel in Hampi online. No reservation costs. Great rates Grab Cheap Flights on 600+ Airlines. Book Tickets on CheapOair® & Save Big Today! Experience Fast, Easy & Secure Flight Booking on CheapOair® Hampi Tourism: Tripadvisor has 19,076 reviews of Hampi Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Hampi Tourism resource Sevärdheter i Hampi: Se Tripadvisors omdömen och bilder av saker du kan göra när du är i Hampi, Indien på Tripadvisor

Styles: Romantic, Family, Great Valu

Hampi Tourism: Tripadvisor has 19,076 reviews of Hampi Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Hampi resource Hampi, Bellary District Turism: Tripadvisor har 19 041 recensioner och artiklar om Hampi resor av turism Things to Do in Hampi, India: See Tripadvisor's 19,069 traveler reviews and photos of Hampi tourist attractions. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in October. We have reviews of the best places to see in Hampi. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions Äta ute i Hampi, Indien: Se Tripadvisor-resenärernas omdömen om restauranger i Hampi och sök efter kök, pris, plats och så vidare 30 sep. 2021 - från 96 kr: Hotell i Hampi på Tripadvisor: Se recensioner, bilder och fantastiska erbjudanden på hotell i Hampi, Indien

Hampi Motell Campingplatser i Hampi Vandrarhem i Hampi Affärshotell i Hampi Romantiska hotell i Hampi Spaorter i Hampi Hotellområden i Hampi De populäraste familjehotellen i Hampi. 5-stjärniga hotell i Hampi 4-stjärniga hotell i Hampi 3-stjärniga hotell i Hampi Hyatt Place Hampi: Hampi - See 1,150 traveler reviews, 673 candid photos, and great deals for Hyatt Place Hampi at Tripadvisor New Shanthi, Hampi: Se 35 objektiva omdömen av New Shanthi, som fått betyg 4,5 av 5 på Tripadvisor och rankas som nummer19 av 48 restauranger i Hampi

Attractions of Hampi | Group of Monuments - Part 1 | Old

Tripadvisor Hampi - Top 10 Hotels (Hampi

The #1 Best Value of 124 places to stay in Hampi. Free Wifi. Free parking. Clarks Inn Hampi. Show Prices. #2 Best Value of 124 places to stay in Hampi. Free parking. Pool. Heritage Resort Hampi. Show Prices. 3,994 reviews. #3 Best Value of 124 places to stay in Hampi Top Places to Visit in Hampi, Karnataka: See Tripadvisor's 19,076 traveller reviews and photos of Hampi attractions Konferenshotell i Hampi: Se recensioner, bilder och fantastiska erbjudanden på hotell i Hampi, Indien på Tripadvisor Heritage Resort Hampi, Hampi: See 494 traveller reviews, 598 user photos and best deals for Heritage Resort Hampi, ranked #3 of 14 Hampi hotels, rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor There are 3 ways to reach the temple - 1. You can hire an auto directly from Hospet to Monkey temple and it would cost nearly 600-800 INR. 2. Second, you can take rickshaw until Hampi main bazaar from hospet (should cost 200 INR) and then a boat ride to other side of the river (Rs 10)

20 Hotels in Hampi - Up to 50% Discount on Hotel

Hampi tour from Bangalore over 2 days (From $336.00) Hampi Tour from Hyderabad, including Badami, Aihole & Pattadakal (From $1,386.67) Best of South India in 15 days with guide, hotels and car (From $2,613.34) See all Vijaya Vittala Temple experiences on Tripadvisor Nov 2019. The group of monuments at Hampi is the vast remains of the 14th century Vijayanagara Empire. There are so many temples and monuments here that about 2 days are needed to see everything at an even pace.There are so many buildings and so much history that it's worthy of being a UNESCO sites Things to Do in Hampi, India: See Tripadvisor's 19,068 traveller reviews and photos of Hampi tourist attractions. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in October. We have reviews of the best places to see in Hampi. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions

Now $80 (Was $̶9̶0̶) on Tripadvisor: Heritage Resort Hampi, Hampi. See 489 traveler reviews, 588 candid photos, and great deals for Heritage Resort Hampi, ranked #3 of 14 hotels in Hampi and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor Looking at going to hampi next year train easy to sort what area is best to book hotel in and what hotels have people used i prefer to book stuff myself rather than. Visit Hampi from Bangalore - A 2D/1N Private Trip (From £64.79) Private Two-Day Hampi Tour from Bangalore (From £249.64) 2 days guided private tour from Bangalore to Hampi world heritage site (From £245.18) Private tour: 2-Night Hampi and Hospet Tour from Bangalore (From £306.85) See all Virupaksha Temple experiences on Tripadvisor Monkey Temple, Hampi: See 507 reviews, articles, and 495 photos of Monkey Temple, ranked No.7 on Tripadvisor among 63 attractions in Hampi Kodanda Rama Temple, Hampi: See 12 reviews, articles, and 2 photos of Kodanda Rama Temple, ranked No.36 on Tripadvisor among 63 attractions in Hampi

THE 10 BEST Hampi Hotels. The #1 Best Value of 124 places to stay in Hampi. Free Wifi. Free parking. Clarks Inn Hampi. Show Prices. #2 Best Value of 124 places to stay in Hampi. Free parking. Pool. Heritage Resort Hampi. Show Prices. 4,930 reviews. #3 Best Value of 124 places to stay in Hampi Now £75 on Tripadvisor: Heritage Resort Hampi, Hampi. See 493 traveller reviews, 598 candid photos, and great deals for Heritage Resort Hampi, ranked #3 of 14 hotels in Hampi and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Prices are calculated as of 18/10/2021 based on a check-in date of 31/10/2021 Hotels near Monkey Temple: (2.28 km) Uramma Heritage Homes. (0.65 km) Shanti Dhama. (2.29 km) Rocky Guesthouse. (2.10 km) White Elephant Restaurant and Guesthouse. (0.83 km) Hidden Place Hampi. View all hotels near Monkey Temple on Tripadvisor

Low Prices + Latest Reviews on Tripadvisor (The World's Largest Travel Website) Things to Do in Hampi, India: See Tripadvisor's 19,044 traveller reviews and photos of Hampi tourist attractions. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in October. We have reviews of the best places to see in Hampi. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions Top Things to Do in Hampi, Bellary District: See Tripadvisor's 19,049 traveller reviews and photos of 79 things to do when in Hampi Hampi Tourism: Tripadvisor has 19,025 reviews of Hampi Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Hampi travel resource

Types: Economy, Premium Economy, First Clas

1. Hampi Tourism: Tripadvisor has 19,041 reviews of Hampi Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Hampi resource
  2. Skip to main content. Review. Trips Alerts Sign i
  3. Hampi is a beautiful place to be. We travelled from Bangalore. The road to Hampi is excellent. It's truly a joy ride. We stayed in Mayura by KSTDC. That experience was just ok. Room and facilities are average. But the food is good in their in House restaurant. But the guide we had in Hampi is just fantastic. Mr Bhanu Prakash(9449409070) was our.
  4. Hampi. Hampi Tourism Hampi Accommodation Hampi Bed and Breakfast Hampi Holiday Packages Hampi Flights Hampi Restaurants Hampi Attractions Hampi Travel Forum Hampi Photos Hampi Map Hampi Guide All Hampi Hotels; Hampi Hotel Deals; Last Minute Hotels in Hampi; Skip to main content. Review
  5. According to Tripadvisor travellers, these are the best ways to experience Virupaksha Temple: Hampi Heritage Tour (From US$53,34) Visit Hampi from Bangalore - A 2D/1N Private Trip (From US$88,60) Private Two-Day Hampi Tour from Bangalore (From US$336,00) Hampi tour from Bangalore over 2 days (From US$336,00
  6. Hampi Essen und Trinken: Auf Tripadvisor finden Sie 3.874 Bewertungen von 51 Hampi Restaurants, Bars und Cafés - angezeigt nach Küche, Preis und Lage

Answer 1 of 2: Is Hampi open for tourists? Is road travel from Bengaluru to Hampi possible

Underground Temple, Hampi: See 122 reviews, articles, and 125 photos of Underground Temple, ranked No.22 on Tripadvisor among 63 attractions in Hampi Hampi. Hampi Tourism Hampi Hotels Hampi Bed and Breakfast Hampi Packages Flights to Hampi Hampi Restaurants Hampi Attractions Hampi Travel Forum Hampi Photos Hampi Map Hampi Guide All Hampi Hotels; Hampi Hotel Deals; Last Minute Hotels in Hampi; Skip to main content. Review. Trips Alerts Sign in Book Hampi's Boulders Resort, Hampi on Tripadvisor: See 353 traveller reviews, 344 candid photos, and great deals for Hampi's Boulders Resort, ranked #1 of 14 hotels in Hampi and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor Answered: I am planning a 5 - day trip starting on Christmas morning in Bijapur and finshing in Hampi on the 30th morning. I reach Bijapur by train and leave Hampi/Hospet by train. 1. Any recommendations on taxi / car rental providers in Bijapur? I need..

Book Cheap Airline Tickets - Book Your Trip at CheapOair

1. Monkey Temple, Hampi: See 507 reviews, articles, and 505 photos of Monkey Temple, ranked No.7 on Tripadvisor among 63 attractions in Hampi
  2. Hampi, Bellary District: Tripadvisor har 19.076 objektive anmeldelser og artikler om, hvad man kan lave, hvor man kan spise, og hvor man skal bo i Hampi

Stayed in Hampi across the river only a couple of weeks ago. Cannot advise re transport as I had travelled up from Bangalore by overnight bus - warning, don't do this as it is long and difficult and bumpy. The bus arrives in Hospet from Bangalore at 6 in the morning. You then need to get a tuk tuk from there to Hampi itself - about half an hour According to Tripadvisor travellers, these are the best ways to experience Vithala Temple Complex: Bangalore to Hampi (3 Days) (From US$375,44) Hampi Sightseeing with Monuments Entrances (From US$96,00) Hyderabad to Badami & Hampi Tour (5 Days) (From US$719,91 Evolve Back Hampi Resort is a luxury resort in Hampi. The Luxury Suites in the resort differ from each other, united by a common and shared theme of luxury. Reservations : +91 63 6692 043 Here's a list of hotels in Hampi on TripAdvisor, if you want to do some more looking. 4. What to see and do . Once you get to Hampi, there are lots of things to see and do. In fact, even after four visits, we still haven't experienced everything Hampi has to offer According to Tripadvisor travellers, these are the best ways to experience Vijaya Vittala Temple: Hampi Heritage Tour (From AU$73.96) Visit Hampi from Bangalore - A 2D/1N Private Trip (From AU$121.40) Hampi tour from Bangalore over 2 days (From AU$465.92

Hampi is also mythologically worshipped as it was a part of the historical epic: Ramayana. After the abduction of Sita by Ravana, Lord Rama along with Lakshaman visited Hampi to seek help from Sugreeva who resided in the Sugreeva caves in Hampi and the carved footprints in the caves are till date sacred for Hindus as footprints of their deities Ram and Lakshaman Skip to main conten Hampi Historic Sites: See reviews and photos of 10 historic sites in Hampi, India on Tripadvisor

Aug 19, 2021 - Whether you are a local or a tourist, get to know the area even better while on foot with the best Hampi walking tours on Tripadvisor. Read the reviews of your fellow travelers and book top-rated walking tours in Hampi for 2021 To help you plan your visit, here is our guide to the best places and shopping areas in Hampi. Select from our best shopping destinations in Hampi without breaking the bank. Read reviews, compare malls, and browse photos of our recommended places to shop in Hampi on Tripadvisor Book Hampi's Boulders Resort, Hampi on Tripadvisor: See 350 traveller reviews, 340 candid photos, and great deals for Hampi's Boulders Resort, ranked #1 of 14 hotels in Hampi and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor The Elephant Stable in Hampi is an impressive structure that was used to provide shelter for the royal elephants of t... Suggest edits to improve what we show. If you book with Tripadvisor, you can cancel up to 24 hours before your tour starts for a full refund Archaeological Museum, Hampi: See 84 reviews, articles, and 60 photos of Archaeological Museum, ranked No.21 on Tripadvisor among 63 attractions in Hampi

Reserva Group of Monuments at Hampi, Hampi en Tripadvisor: Consulta 599 opiniones, artículos, y 2.777 fotos de Group of Monuments at Hampi, clasificada en Tripadvisor en el N.°1 de 63 atracciones en Hampi Hampi Ancient Ruins: See reviews and photos of 10 ancient ruins in Hampi, India on Tripadvisor Seværdigheder i Hampi, Indien: Se Tripadvisor-rejsendes anmeldelser og billeder af seværdigheder og ting du kan lave i Hampi, Indien Top Hampi Landmarks: See reviews and photos of sights to see in Hampi, India on Tripadvisor Best Indian Restaurants in Hampi, Bellary District: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Hampi Indian restaurants and search by price, location, and more

Skip to main content. Review. Trip Virupaksha Temple, Hampi: Se 979 anmeldelser, artikler og 1.500 billeder fra Virupaksha Temple, nr.8 på Tripadvisor af 63 seværdigheder i Hampi On Tripadvisor's Hampi travel forum, travellers are asking questions and offering advice on topics like Howmany k.m from bangalore

Tripadvisor verleiht Unterkünften, Attraktionen und Restaurants, die regelmäßig tolle Reisebewertungen erhalten und zu den Top 10 % der Unternehmen auf Tripadvisor zählen, Sehen Sie sich alle Restaurants in der Nähe von Hampi auf Tripadvisor an. € EUR. Österreic Kadalekalu Ganesha, Hampi: Se 85 anmeldelser, artikler og 85 billeder fra Kadalekalu Ganesha, nr.19 på Tripadvisor af 63 seværdigheder i Hampi

Hampi Tourism (2021): Best of Hampi, India - Tripadviso

1. Best Pizza in Hampi, Bellary District: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Hampi Pizza places and search by price, location, and more
  2. Best French Restaurants in Hampi, Bellary District: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Hampi French restaurants and search by price, location, and more
  3. Hampi, Bellary - Δείτε κριτικές, πληροφορίες και φωτογραφίες στο Tripadvisor (Hampi, Bellary
  4. Hampi. Hampi Tourism Hampi Hotels Flights to Hampi Hampi Attractions Hampi Travel Forum Hampi Photos Hampi Map.
  5. Hotel Malligi: Visit to Hampi - See 1,418 traveler reviews, 799 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Malligi at Tripadvisor
  6. Besuchen Sie Hampi aus Bangalore - eine private 2D / 1N-Reise (ab 74,46€) Private zweitägige Hampi Tour von Bangalore (ab 283,29€) Hampi Tour ab Bangalore über 2 Tage (ab 283,29€) Private Tour: 2-Nacht Hampi und Hospet Tour von Bangalore (ab 348,21€) Sehen Sie sich alle Erlebnisse in Virupaksha Temple auf Tripadvisor an
  7. Hampi, Bellary District: Su Tripadvisor trovi 19.076 recensioni su cose da fare, ristoranti e hotel a Hampi

A memorable stay at Evolve Back Kamalapura Palace, Hampi: Evolve Back, Hampi - See 891 traveller reviews, 1,606 photos, and cheap deals for Evolve Back, Hampi at Tripadvisor There are many momoments in Hampi, But if we give rating/priority for the places which shouldnt miss in hampi as follows, Stone Chariot & Vithala Temple stands in 1st place (need 1 hour atleast) and virupaksha temple in 2nd place (need 1 hour & temple closes between 12 to 2pm), elephant stable & lotus mahal in 3rd place (need 1 hour), Stepped.

Hampi 2021: Best of Hampi, India Tourism - Tripadvisor

Hyatt Place Hampi: Hyatt Place Hampi excels in service & quality - See 1,150 traveler reviews, 673 candid photos, and great deals for Hyatt Place Hampi at Tripadvisor Wat te doen in Hampi, India. Lees beoordelingen van echte reizigers zoals jij en bekijk professionele foto's van de beste activiteiten in Hampi op Tripadvisor Book your tickets online for Vijaya Vittala Temple, Hampi: See 280 reviews, articles, and 416 photos of Vijaya Vittala Temple, ranked No.2 on Tripadvisor among 63 attractions in Hampi

De 10 bästa sevärdheterna i Hampi - Tripadviso

Explore Hassan the way you want to with your own private tour guide! Forget about getting flustered with maps. For lifelong memories of Hassan tailored to you, book a private tour effortlessly online with Tripadvisor Hampi, Bellary: Consulta 126 opiniones, artículos, y 165 fotos de Hampi, clasificada en Tripadvisor en el N.°1 de 13 atracciones en Bellary

The drive to and from Hampi was in a near new car with very professional and friendly driver. The Manager called me multiple times over the 2 days to check up and get feedback and ensure we were having a good time. Our guide for the 2 days in Hampi was great.. Super friendly, knowledgeable and speaks perfect English. The tour takes you all over. 14.10.2021 Top 10 Hampi Sehenswürdigkeiten: Hier finden Sie 19.068 Bewertungen und Fotos von Reisenden über 79 Sehenswürdigkeiten, Touren und Ausflüge - alle Hampi Aktivitäten auf einen Blick Hampi est en passe de devenir l'un des sites indiens les plus importants. 3600 temples disséminés sur un carré de moins de 20km de côté, une redécouverte de ce qui fut la capitale du sud de l'Inde entre les 13ème et 15 ème siècles au milieu des années 1980, la reconnaissance de l'UNESCO font plus que justifier d'y prolonger son séjour

Skip to main content. Review. Trips Alerts Sign in Alerts Sign i Cet avis est l'opinion subjective d'un membre de Tripadvisor et non l'avis de TripAdvisor LLC. Anita R. 13 contributions. 0. Attention aux singes. You can even board the ST buses and they'll drop you to main Hampi Bazaar bus stand and then take a boat ride to other side and either take auto or hire a bike to reach to the temple

Ting å gjøre i Hampi: Se anmeldelser og bilder av ting å gjøre i Hampi, India på Tripadvisor Hampi Seyahat: Tripadvisor, mükemmel bir tatil için, Hampi, Bellary District - gezilecek yerler, restoranlar ve konaklama yerleri hakkında 19.068 yorum ve Hampi rehberi sunuyor Spread across 8-acres of land, the Heritage Resort Hampi is not only a reminder of how we preserved what existed but also paved the way forward to safeguarding its long-standing legacy. The pristine portals of this wonderland stitch together a spectacular sojourn. Enter this sanctum as you stroll through our plantations Tour privato guidato di 2 giorni da Bangalore al sito del patrimonio mondiale di Hampi (a partire da 285,13 €) Tour privato: 2-Night Hampi e Hospet Tour da Bangalore (a partire da 356,84 €) Vedi tutte le esperienze di Virupaksha Temple su Tripadvisor Reserva Virupaksha Temple, Hampi en Tripadvisor: Consulta 980 opiniones, artículos, y 1.500 fotos de Virupaksha Temple, clasificada en Tripadvisor en el N.°8 de 63 atracciones en Hampi

Elephant Stables, Hampi: Se anmeldelser fra reisende, artikler, bilder og gode tilbud for Elephant Stables i Hampi, Bellary District på Tripadvisor Visites en bus. à partir de 82,32€ par adulte (prix variable en fonction de la taille du groupe) Visitez Hampi depuis Bangalore - Un voyage privé en 2D / 1N. 1. Visites en bus. à partir de 73,76€ par adulte (prix variable en fonction de la taille du groupe) Architecture, temple et plage (10 jours) Visites en bus Consigliamo di prenotare i tour di Group of Monuments at Hampi in anticipo per trovare posto. Se prenoti con Tripadvisor, puoi cancellare fino a 24 ore prima del tour e ricevere un rimborso completo. Vedi tutti i 20 tour di Group of Monuments at Hampi su Tripadvisor Prenota il migliori hotel a Hampi su Tripadvisor: trova l'offerta che fa per te grazie a 4.929 recensioni e 3753 foto inserite dai viaggiatori de 124 hotel a Hampi, Karnataka, India Hampi, Bellary: ดูรีวิว, บทความ, และภาพถ่ายของHampi, ในบรรดาสถานที่น่าสนใจใน Bellary, Bellary District บน Tripadvisor

Kadalekalu Ganesha (Hampi) - 2020 What to Know Before You

Hampi, Ινδία - Αξιοθέατα: Δείτε κριτικές και φωτογραφίες από ταξιδιώτες του Tripadvisor για δραστηριότητες, ψυχαγωγία, μουσεία, ψώνια και διασκέδαση Hampi Angebote: Finden Sie tolle Angebote von Hunderten von Websites und buchen Sie das richtige Hotel mit 19.037 bewertungen von Hampi Hotels auf Tripadvisor Lakshmi the Elephant, Hampi: Se 112 anmeldelser, artikler og 44 billeder fra Lakshmi the Elephant, nr.28 på Tripadvisor af 63 seværdigheder i Hampi

Hampi 2021: Best of Hampi, India Tourism - Tripadviso

06.00 am Arrival at Hotel Mayura Vijayanagara, TB Dam 06.00 am - 08.00 am Freshup and Breakfast 08.00 am - 01.30 pm Hampi Sightseeing (Virupaksha Temple, Kadale Kalu Ganesha, Sasive Kalu Ganesha, Krishna Temple, Lakshmi Narasimha, Badavi Linga, Sister Stones, Underground Temple, Mint House, Lotus Mahal, Elephant Stables, Hazara Rama Temple, Palace Area, Mahanavami Dibba, Queen's Bath Hemakuta Hill Temple Complex, Hampi: Se 183 anmeldelser, artikler og 295 billeder fra Hemakuta Hill Temple Complex, nr.6 på Tripadvisor af 63 seværdigheder i Hampi

Turism i Hampi 2021 - Hampi fakta - Tripadviso

Winkelen in Hampi, India. Lees beoordelingen van echte reizigers zoals jij en bekijk professionele foto's van de beste winkels en winkelcentra in Hampi op Tripadvisor Vous sortez à Hampi, Bellary District : lisez sur Tripadvisor 3 878 avis sur 51 restaurants à Hampi, recherchez par prix, quartier, etc

THE 15 BEST Things to Do in Hampi - Tripadviso

Musées à Hampi : Consultez les avis et photos de musées à Hampi, Bellary District sur Tripadvisor Abracadabra, Hampi : Consultez les avis de voyageurs, photos, et meilleures offres pour Abracadabra sur Tripadvisor Covid Update - Evolve Back Resorts. Dear Guests and Travel Partners, Greetings from all of us at Evolve Back. In keeping with our commitment to providing a safe environment for you and your family, and with the recent increase in COVID 19 cases in India, we at Evolve Back have raised the bar and turned our resorts into safe sanctuaries of peace. Vijaya Vittala Temple: O templo musical - Veja 279 avaliações de viajantes 416 fotos reais e ótimas ofertas para Hampi, Índia no Tripadvisor Corporate & Sales Office. Indo Asia Hotels 102, Skylark Residency. Wind Tunnel Road, Murugeshpalya Bangalore - 560017. Phone 9845640281, 9900265668. Email reservations@indoasia-hotels.com, operations@indoasia-hotels.com

Monkey Temple, Hampi - TripadvisorHampi tourism - Best Hampi Tours for the Weekend Traveler 2019From Luxury to Cheap: Best Hampi Hotels and GuesthousesHotel Malligi Hampi Price, Reviews, Photos & Address

Nöjesfältet Wonderla, Bangalore: Läs recensioner av resenärer som du och se professionella bilder på Nöjesfältet Wonderla i Bangalore, Bangalore District på Tripadvisor Evolve Back, Coorg: Excellent service - See 4,133 traveler reviews, 3,986 candid photos, and great deals for Evolve Back, Coorg at Tripadvisor Answer 1 of 12: Think I should have booked early early december to return straight after new year now. Looked at Golden triangle but Flights all sold out !! Then Mumbi but flights over £300 !! Can't book train for Hampi so can't book Hotel! Beach.. Answer 1 of 5: Hi, I'm going for a quick weekend getaway to Coonoor. Does anyone know of any good homestay or an estate stay? Can I search and book these online? Can't wait to get out of the city! Besides, I'm nearing my 100,000 miles mark.. After reading questions on the forum we have now decided leave our next trip to goa till febuary 2023 cant be arsed with all this go to london or birmingham for an appointment for a visa hopefully come 2023 it might be back to normal we have booked..